The Transfers were completed on 1st January, 2019.
The date of the High Court hearing (the Sanctions Hearing) to consider the transfers has been changed and will now take place on 12th December, 2018.
The Independent Experts have issued supplementary reports and copies of these are available below.
The High Court hearing (the Sanctions Hearing) to consider the transfers occured on 12th December, 2018 and the transfers were approved. Copies of the approval orders issued by the Court are available below.
Financial Insurance Company Limited (FICL) and Financial Assurance Company Limited (FACL) are proposing to transfer all of their insurance and reinsurance businesses to AXA France IARD and AXA France Vie.
Each of FICL, FACL, AXA France IARD and AXA France Vie are part of the AXA group of companies.
As a result of the transfers, all of the policyholders of FICL and/or FACL will become policyholders of AXA France IARD and/or AXA France Vie.
As both FICL and FACL are UK companies, the transfer is governed by UK law and must be approved by the High Court in London (the Court). The proposed transfers are expected to be effective on 1 January 2019.
Please visit this website for regular updates about the progress of the transfers.
The following documents provide information about the transfer, which you can download and print.
- the reports produced by the Independent Experts (FICL)
- the reports produced by the Independent Experts (FACL)
- a summary of each of these reports (FICL)
- a summary of each of these reports (FACL)
- the Scheme documents (IARD)
- the Scheme documents (VIE)
- a summary of each of the Scheme documents (IARD)
- a summary of each of the Scheme documents (VIE)
- a template of the Policyholder Notice
- a template of the Short Form Notice
- a leaflet providing further details of the transfers; and
- the Legal notice (IARD)
- the Legal notice (VIE)
- the supplementary report produced by the Independent Experts (FICL)
- the supplementary report produced by the Independent Experts (FACL)
- High Court Order (IARD)
- High Court Order (VIE)
This website will also provide:
- updates on key events, when available, such as the confirmation of the date of the Sanctions Hearing;
- the decision of the Court at the Sanctions Hearing; and
- the Effective Date.
If you have any questions about the transfers, please contact us by using the link below.